Are you looking for a commercial roof? You are going to need something that is going to last you a long time. If you want the best then you need to choose the best.
Did some research and found that Conklin roofs are energy efficient. It can lower your utility cost, who doesn’t like a lower utility bill? By reflecting 85% of the sun’s harmful rays, the roof holds strong against UV damage and can reduce your facility’s energy use.
If you have a commercial roof, and you have buckets sitting on the floor catching the rainwater coming in from leaks. Then you need professional help! And finding the right kind of help is always just short of both mental and physical torture! We know your pain. But lucky for you, you’re already reading this so your search is over!
This is why you should choose Eric Mast Enterprises. Eric has 20 years + experience working with Conklin. Eric stands behind his work.
Roof replacement is costly and has liability risks. Our roof coatings form a seamless membrane that leaves a durable, waterproof finish and has little-to-no waste disposal costs.
Proven Track Record
We stand behind our work with optional, non-prorated warranties lasting 18 years up to 30 years. You can count on us for superior, long-lasting, leak-free roof protection!
How do they apply a Conklin Roof?
Here are the steps that they use to put on a Conklin roof.
- Wash the surface, you want the surface to be nice and clean before we start applying our products
- Cover the entire surface with rust off, this is to help keep the rust away
- Cover the entire surface with primer, this helps in sealing your roof
- Apply embed seams with Spunflex Fabric, this helps seals everything
- Apply Kwik Kaulk to all fasteners. This is to help with leaking around the existing screws that are on your roof
- Apply embed Spun Flex fabric over all end laps. Again this helps with sealing your roof
- Final step apply top coat (with up to 18 years non pro rated warranty)
Are there any doubts about getting a Conklin Roof
I honestly can’t find a doubt about fixing a flat roof using Conklin. The only thing that I see is possible sun glare. You do get some sun glare.
The benefits outweigh the negatives. I would much prefer lower utility bills; your air conditioning unit doesn’t have to work as hard, and you will have fewer repair bills for your air conditioning unit.
You need a Quote
You are looking at getting a quote. Give Eric B Mast a call at 804-357-8038. He will gladly come out and give you a free estimate on your job.
Just remember no job is to small.